1. Abdurrahman KhA. 2007. Factors influencing academic achievement of medical students in the basic medical sciences at a conventional college of medicine. Unpublished Master’s Thesis, King Saud University.
2. Allen MB. 2003. Eight questions on teacher preparation: What does the research say? Denver, CO: Education Commission of the States.
3. Angus D, Mirel J. 2001. Professionalism and the public good: A brief history of teacher certification. Washington, DC: Thomas Fordham Foundation.
4. Attar Khamenei F, Saif A. 2010, Effectiveness of learning strategies training and Metacognitive study on achievement motivation and academic achievement of female secondary school students, Journal: Educational Psychology Studies, spring and summer, -10.18;9.
5. Berford A. 2009. Crossing borders: Developing an innovative collaboration to improve the preparation of high school English teachers. Equity and Excellence in Education, 38: 17–28.
6. Chong S, Gopinathan S. 2008. Singapore. In T. Donoghue & C. Whitehead (Eds.), Teacher education in the English-speaking world: Past, present and future (pp. 121–137). Charlotte, NC: Information Age.
7. Cochran-Smith M, Zeichner K. (Eds.). 2005. Studying teacher education: The report of the AERA panel on research and teacher education. Mahwah, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum.
8. Fricano M. 2013. “Teachers from China overcome culture shock in the classroom UCLA today. Http: //today. ucla. Edu/portal/ut/ucla-trains-chinese-teachers-to-247719. aspx.
9. Jaafari , S. 2014 , The relationship between religious orientation and moral growth and resilience in female secondary school students in Bojnoord city , Islamic Azad University of Quechan
10. Khorami M, Fathvalizadeh A, Mohammadniya Y, Seadatee shamir A. 2013. The Role of Metacognitive Strategies on Persian Students’ Vocabulary Learning. Journal of Psychology Research, 5: 270-275.
11. Mohamadipur D, Firuzeh N, Hossainpur A. 2015. Teachers’Work: Beginning Teachers’ Conceptions of Competence, the Australian Educational Researcher, 57 (3).
12. Revell P. 2005. The professionals: Better teachers, better schools. England: Trentham Books.
13. Salarifarm, H. Pakdaman Sh. 2013, The role of metacognitive state components in academic performance, Journal of Applied Psychology
14. Shabani E, Seadatee Shamir A. 2014. High school teachers Sensation seeking, quality of life & hope of life. International Journal of Innovation and Research in Educational Sciences. (In press).
15. Tili, Fold. 2008. A study by the Chinese academy of sciences on the benefits of study abroad. Chinese Educational and Society, 27 (2): 41
16. Zare H, Ghanbarian , Saadizadeh A. 2010 , Comparison of Recognition , Memory in students with and without social anxiety , Journal of Behavioral Sciences , Volume 2. Number 3